The NightSearcher Panther LED uses 9 CREE LEDs to produce a stunning 1500 lumen output which will reach a distance of 1000 metres, ideal for inspection tasks, maintenance and investigation.
The body of the LED Panther is constructed from robust, shock resistant polyethylene plastic with a toughened lens, allowing all year round use, even in bad weather.
The Panther LED will operate for 6 hours on the high setting and over 13 hour on low, ensuring it will last the full length of any shift work or long job. The LEDs will last for around 100,000 hours, meaning fantastic value for money over a long period of time. The low power mode (1000 lumens) available is ideal for close inspection work. The lamp and charger feature a charging status LED (red-to-green), indicating the battery charge level.
Comes complete with Panther LED searchlight, mains charger and shoulder strap.
Features & Specifications:
- 1000 metre beam.
- 4 modes: High, low, flashing & strobe.
- Battery charging indicator (red to green).
- Supplied with: Mains charger and shoulder strap.
- Used by: MoD, police, search & rescue and railways.
- Applications: Utility maintenance, overhead line inspection, jointing, track/tunnel inspection, crowd control (strobe setting) confined space and close up investigation.
- Light Output: 1500 / 1000 lumens.
- Light Source: 9 Cree® XP-C LED.
- Battery: 12V 7A/h dry lead acid.
- Charge Time: 8h.
- Product Size: L260 x W150 x H180mm.
- Product Weight: 3Kg.
- Boxed Size: L269 x W224 x H204mm.
- Boxed Weight: 3.5Kg.
Optional Extras: (please Contact Us for more information)
- Red, amber, green and blue colour filters.
- Protective carry case.
- Vehicle charger.
- Aluminium vehicle/wall bracket.
- IP65 version.
- LITE version.